Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Baby Boom

It's the time of the month again. It always comes, at least once a month. How can I actually stop this? How can I stop feeling this way? Well, I think of LOL every day, but once a month the feeling towards LOL is so strong that I really want to shout out the word - divorce. Sometimes I think I am too much, am I?

Or is it him that made me feel this way? I don't feel appreciated, at all. I have put in so much effort in my son and yet he still thinks I didn't teach him well. Hello, please look in the mirror. I felt so sad having him as the father of my son. He is definitely not the father I want for my son. He knows nuts about babies and families.

Actually I have made up my mind to have another baby. Again, it's merely because I think I want another one for myself. As I have mentioned again and again, I would have gave birth to more, if I married LOL. I love babies, I do. If I were to be with the one I love most, I would have given birth to more.

I hesistated again, after I had this feeling. So how am I supposed to live on? Can you actually have babies with the person you don't love?

No comments: