Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Dr P

Well I was introduced to him last month I think. And I dont know why he left a really deep impression in me. I have been thinking of him a lot, which is quite funny. Why is this so? He is a year younger than mr.

i am getting crazy these days. always day dreaming, of him. nothing happened between us. i talked to him very little, but i know quite a lot about him. he was telling me how his life was. i have a feeling that he is attracted to me too. just a feeling.

actually i would love to know more about him. i just like him for being so sporty, so built.

mr. is not around these days. he finally got a job. a job far away which he has to travel every week. he will be away almost every weekday and comes back during the weekends. that leaves me more time to day dream. i kind of enjoyed the time being alone. i can do whatever i want, i can see whomever i want.

sometimes i would think, how nice it is to bump into dr.p. some coincidental incident. but why? what for? what happens next? you think i can just have a one night stand with him? no way, he knows mr.

or what about another affair? forget it. i just dont want to start all these rubbish again. i dont want to be hurt anymore. i'm too afraid and i will not risk my kids for my selfishness. but then again, no harm dreaming right?

sex with mr. has stopped. getting less and less again. are we going back to before? but i just dont want to do it. maybe i am having another person in mind? u think? bullshit. i dont even know what i am writing now. forget it...

i'll never stop dreaming...

No comments: