Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy for Him

Last week, Chyee told me she saw LOL. But LOL didnt came over to say hi. Why? He hates me so much, that he even ignores my friends? Anyway, after that, I logged into FB and searched for him again. I dont know why I do that, but every once in a while, I will.

I clicked on his wife's FB too, and this time, a lot of pictures came out. I looked at every picture in detail. From those photos, I can tell that he is great. He has a happy family. I no longer hope that I am the one standing next to him. I know there is a big No between us long ago, but there is still a part of him in me. I cannot seem to forget him at all.

Well, at least I'm not like before anymore. Sitting in a corner, hiding away crying to myself. Those days have passed and it's gone. The feeling is not as great anymore. I am happy for him, to have found himself a great wife and to have 2 beautiful daughters...

I still miss him, though.

No comments: