Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's that time again

Everything is getting along well between Mr. & me, however this morning when I woke up, I had that feeling again. Don't ask me how it felt, I just dont know how to explain. I have been seeing lots of 1711 everywhere.
The other day I went to SS2, and was in front of a duck shop - the place I always go with LOL. And the best thing was, the car parked right in front of the shop had the number plate 1711.

I went out to get myself a pack of fags. I know it's not good for me, but once in a while, it does help a little. I don't smoke, maybe once or twice a year. Does it really help? It didn't. So I went back and went to search for him again. Nothing much, he posted something about CPAB, I have no idea what it is.

Instead of FB, I decided to google... and his name came out a few times. Once a girl mentioned him as a lecturer. Another time was his profile for being a lecturer in one of the colleges here. Wow, I thought he would not move up here, but he did. Also, he was a developer in 2005? I really didnt know that. I thought he was only helping his dad in his development company... Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore, does it?

Why do these feelings come? It just comes as and when it wants. Don't I have control over any of these? I cant control? It's my life here.

Anyway... the other I was talking to Zdor again. Just casual talk, and I told him how Mr. loves me...His  reply "if he really loves you that much, he would have went out and given you the time to yourself." Wow, he really understands me. For that moment (till now) I have been thinking alot. It feels so nice and right to have someone who understands you.

I really want sometime alone............... Just once in a while.

No comments: