Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ain't Champion No More

While I was driving to work this morning, I heard the news. Manchester United lost again. They are out of the Champion's League. If they drew yesterday's game, they would make it in. However they lost to Benfica 2-1. Well, is this merely Sir Alex Ferguson's fault or is this really fate?

LOL has been a die-hard fan since he was 12 I think. Well, his emotion more or less follows the score of MU. Hmm, and he once told me that whenever MU wins, it means luck's on his side. And I still remembered the other time, he said, "If MU wins tonight, we'll end up together." I told him, he is mad, how can he let a game decide our faith. Somehow, MU lost that day....

Well, after the last break up, I could hardly see MU win. Why is this so? Can MU really decide for us? Or is MU trying to tell us something???

No comments: