Friday, December 02, 2005

Only If

Why is there a word such as "IF"? Isn't it better if this word doesn't exist at all? Then will there still be thoughts? What if? Perhaps this or that? Only if. I have a lot of IFs in me.

1) Only if I hadn't went missing in action for one week.
2) Only if I had more confidence in myself
3) Only if I have been fair to him
4) Only if I hadn't been so childish
5) Only if I hadn't thought so much
6) Only if I knew I loved him so so much now
7) Only if I had appreciated him then
8) Only if I knew what I want in a husband & a father for my son then
9) Only if I could put love in front of my family
10) Only if.........

The list will go on and on and on until I don't know where. Does this word play an important role in people who has regrets in lives?

No comments: