Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Husband

Yesterday while I was driving back from work, I thought, what is it in a man that we ladies look for? What has it got to take to be a husband?

What criteria is important? Brains vs looks. Let's put it this way, it's definitely not easy to find a man with both of these. To be frank I actually found one, which I let him go. Yes, he is LOL. I don't know why, I always admire him. He doesn't have the hunk look, but once you see him, you like him. He has a decent look. Am I being bias or something? I truly think he is kinda cute, although Lynn and Gina said he is just okay. I have this thing for tall guys. He is 6ft1in. Wow, that's really tall. I love it when he hugs me, he gives me a sense of security. He is clever, he really is. He is a chartered accountant, scoring 2nd highest during his time. He is a freelance lecturer fo CA too. He knows the world well. And I truly admire him.

As for Mr., he only has the brains - no height, no looks. He is taller than me, but most people think he is not. He is smart. He has taught me a lot, but being so much older than me, obviously he knows more. Now that I've grown older, I know a lot myself.

What about caring, understanding, loving? Does this comes in a package? I think it's under the optional side. And I don't think many men has these, or should I say, for ladies, there will never be enough of those.

Sometimes I would sit and wonder why has god created man and woman so differently. Is this some kind of test for human? For the past so many years, men and women learnt to live together. So is it really that difficult for me to learn to live with Mr?

1) The looks, appearance
2) brains
3)

No comments: