Thursday, June 22, 2006

Depression

Just now, jee told me she was having depression. She is having problems with her husband. This kind of triggered me. The thought of my depression came back.

It was during the days when LOL & I separated. I was thinking so much that I had gone into the stage of depression. The things that I have done:-

  • stayed in the office until late
  • didn't speak to mr. at all (just one word conversation)
  • went straight to bed, when reach home
  • cry out loud suddenly
  • try to stay alone all the time
  • thought of cutting my own wrist
  • thought of taking lots of sleeping pills
  • thought of running away from home
  • etc etc

Wow, and thank god I am where I am now. Thanks to my family. I have said a million times, they are my motivation to live on. If not for them, I would have be dead. But at that point in time, there was no one, no single soul who knows that I was in depression. Not even Lynn, Gina or Chyee. I told no soul. Well, that's one of the signs of depression - staying away.

No comments: