Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Distance

Just now in the car, I was listening to this song. I dont know the title or who sang it, but it just sounded nice. I listened to the lyrics and it got me into doing some thinking.

There was one verse "the furthest distance between 2 person is not life or death, it's when you sit opposite someone you love knowing you cannot have him/her". Another, "no matter how much we study, how high our education level is, we still cannot define the real meaning of love".

And that is so true. School doesnt teach us meaning of love. Love is something you have to go out and find it yourself. Sometimes if you are lucky, you'll find it very soon. At times, you just sit and wonder where the hell it is.

That was what I told LOL. Sitting opposite him and not being able to hold him or tell him I love him is so hurting. That is why I never dare to see him again. I dont have the courage to see him in his eyes and talk to him like any other person. He is someone I love so much, I cannot just treat him like a friend. I know he will not agree with me on this. But I am just who I am. I cant. And that is the biggest reason why I didnt give him my new number.

Is there anyone out there who knows the real meaning?

No comments: