Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy Birthday

It has been quite a while since I last wrote anything. Today is his birthday, I miss him a lot. Well, I do miss him like any other day. It's just that today is his birthday, and yet I couldn't celebrate with him, I couldn't buy him a present, I couldn't call him to wish him, neither can I sms him. This is bad...

A lot of things happened these days. Not to me though. To some of my friends. A lot of people are talking about divorcing. Why is this so? Is it because all my friends, have reached the age that they can support themselves? Or is there a third party involved?

I have been through every step that they have. But somehow, I'm still where I am now. As I have said a lot of time, we need courage to walk out of a marriage. Maybe I just hadn't enough to do so.

If you asked me again, at this very point in time, I will not. There is nothing in this world that can make me sacrifice my dearest child...

1 comment:

uno said...

Belated Birthday wishes to u