Monday, October 09, 2006

Responsibility

I have been thinking again these days. Why is there so much difference in between man and woman? Why is it possible that these 2 can live together?

It really isnt that easy. I have friends with kids - some divorced, some in the progress of divorcing, some have even moved out of the house. Why are these people so irresponsible? Yes I know that staying in a marriage for the sake of the children are stupid, but isn't that part of the responsibility of a parent?

If you are not ready to take such sacrifice, why in the first place did you ever make the decision to bring them to earth? For me, I have been through a lot, more than I've expected.

As I have mentioned earlier, my life is one straight line, one open book. There will never be anything out of the ordinary. I was born to this world, I learn to walk, I run, I jump, I climb, I go to school, I work, I marry, I have kids, I fall sick & I die. That's any ordinary person's life. That's me. There will never be divorce in my life. There will never be anything bad or extraordinary in my life.

I love my son. And there is nothing in this world that can ever take his place - not even LOL.

No comments: