Friday, July 28, 2006

Dream

Today I woke up late for work. Why?

I was dreaming. I was too involved in the dream. Yes, I was dreaming of LOL. We met up somewhere in Australia. Somehow, I needed to spend a night in his apartment. Nothing happened. I was just lying beside his bed looking at him sleep. In the dream, he told me he has a girlfriend back home. And I can feel the he still loves me.

You must be thinking I'm mad, well, maybe I am. But the feeling was so real. It was as if we were really together. The feeling was so great, it's exactly how I felt when I was with him. At one point in time, I wish I would never wake up. That is the only time and place where I can be so close to LOL.

Sometimes I wonder, why can't we control a dream? If I can do whatever I want in dreams, I would have went over and hugged him so tight. I would have touch every part of him again. I would run into his arms to feel the warmth again...

But then again, it's just a dream...

1 comment:

uno said...

Dreams are just reflections of what u feel.
U still luv him, which is true and started believing that he might have got a girl friend which is very much possible. But u still believe that he might still like u about which I frankly don't know.
Good to know that at least u are thinking about a prospect of him having a girl friend.
Way to Go!! I would say!!