Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Re-Virginate

I cannot remember the exact date when I last had sex, but I know it's a year ago. Definitely. Wow, can you believe it? Can you actually believe that a person can live a year without sex? Oh dear. I am not abnormal, I do have urges. I do want to have sex. I do feel horny. But what can I do? I cannot get myself close to him. I really don't know why.

Is this a sickness? Am I insane? I would love to have sex everyday. I need a man. I really do. I miss being cuddled, being caressed, being kissed, being touched... let's not go deeper. What should I do? Sometimes I fantasize, I really wish I can just go out and get laid. But on the other hand, I can't. I cannot do anything to hurt my kids.

LOL hurt me too much. I dont know why I am taking his words so seriously even until now. Lynn always say I am crazy, which I too think so.

1 comment:

uno said...

I dont think u are crazy.
It is the natural urge that your body have. I dont think it is not bad to fantasize and masturbate. I think sometimes you should go out and get laid. But,be careful abt the person with whome u are goning to have sex. Don't get into a situation in which he uses that to his advantage.