Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Theraphy

This morning I woke up and couldnt stop thinking how crazy I am. Living my life without S. How am I suppose to continue living like this? If I dont do anything, I will eventually end up being a single mom. Last night, he asked me what is the problem - is it mine or his? I also dont know. Before I slept, I asked myself why, I still couldnt find the answer. Not even to myself.

Is it really LOL? But he has long gone. I have kind of let him go and havent thought of him so much already. Why is this so?

About 15 minutes ago, I actually googled for "psychologist in malaysia". Am I really crazy? I visited Malaysia Psychology Center. They have a whole list of theraphies. I clicked on the "contact us" page. Then clicked back. I took the phone and dialled then hung up.

Why? Why? Why should I actually call them? Do you think I really need their help? Am I actually living in denial? This is so crazy. Forget it. I have a wonderful life. I need not any professional help in living a life. I know what I am doing.

Do I?

2 comments:

uno said...

I dont think u are crazy.. it is just that u are bit low now. One good thing is that he knows that there is a problem and trying to solve it. I guess u shoul try talking to him about what you feel. Not about LOL, but things like lack of sex and stuff. Then automatically a solution will emerge.
other thing is you should blog freaquently. this will give u an emotional outlet.. that will keep you more relaxed!!!
I dont know if u are reading these comments, but I think I should help you!!!

wife said...

well of course i am reading your comments. thanks for listening all this times...