Friday, November 21, 2008

Finally it's Over

I still search for LOL in facebook. Still reads his "what are you doing right now". Just for the sake of knowing what he is doing...

Yesterday I searched him again and he wrote ...is going home to catch up with beloved wife.
Instead of feeling bad, I was ok. Does it mean I have finally gotten over with him? Does it mean it's finally over? I did gave it a thought, I wasnt wrong, I knew he was a great husband. I know he is a great father. Instead of being envious and jealous, I felt happy for him. I am glad that he finally found someone he loved.

So I really guess it's time for me to move on. It has been 8 years since I met him for the first time. It's a very long time indeed. I do think of him at times, but getting back together with him is a big NoNo.

Now I am just hoping that things get better between mr & me.

No comments: