Monday, April 19, 2010

WTF

Is he really in his mid life crisis now? I really dont know until when I can stand him. I really dont know how to live with him anymore. Every thing he does is ok, and when I do the same, he says I am wrong.

If he wants someone to just sit there and let he scold, he can forget about it. and he really is turning into his father, which is my worst nightmare. For god sake, we are in the 21st century now. I dont think he can find someone he wants in life.

For me, I am very simple. I just want someone who is caring and family oriented, which he has zero of. I really dont know when can this thing end. I am so fed up with him. I really think I dont need him at all. I can live a better life without him.

I drive my own car, fill my own gas, pay my own bills, take care of my kids alone. I do everything on my own. Even buying a bag, I have to lie. Why? Why cant I use my own money to buy my own bag? Why he can buy a fucking paintball gun for 4000 without even thinking about it?

1 comment:

uno said...

Hi,
a small question. Do u have any financial problem? Just trying to understand stuff from his side....