Wednesday, July 28, 2010

News just come by

I dont know why news just come flying to me on their own.

Jee
The other day, she showed me a mms from her phone, and I accidentally pressed a button and something I should not. It was an sms from someone I know, who calls her dear... Well I have only met him 3 times, and how have they gotten so closed? He is Lynn's friend, and I told her. She said he never called her dear. Funny, and it was something like, he couldnt meet her that night for dinner. Well...

Jee is a great girl, great friend. The only problem with her is, she wants to be everyone's best friend. She wants everyone to like her. So she will say all sorts of things to make someone hate another. That's very funny. But so far, I have not heard anything bad about me.

Shanti
Once bitten, twice shy. What is three times? She caught her husband red handed with the same woman. The same old f**king bitch. Dont understand why would he wanna be with someone older than the wife 10 years.

Gina
She has told me about her new beau. Not much, I only know that there is a he in her life. Until recently, she brought him out and we finally met. He is a great guy, I think. Out spoken, tall, smart. When she told me that he doesnt take pictures, I suspected, but didnt ask.

Then she told me he is married. And he is going through divorce... Again, do men always say things like that to get women? And do women really believe them? Well, maybe when you are in the situation, everything is different. Drown by love.

Sometimes I wonder, whether I am too clear... think too much, too smart? That got me into the situation I am now. Why do I have to care so much for others? Why do I even need to think about how others think? If I werent thinking that much, I would have been living in the historical city of Malaysia, in the arms of LOL and having our own kids.

No comments: