Saturday, December 04, 2010

The Songs

What made me open this page to write is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTWiEzpjuzo.

Things have been better. I am putting more effort into the marriage. Of course there are a lot of things in between. I sometimes feel great, and at times, sky just seemed darker. There are a lot of people out there that I know is having problems with their marriages. Is this happening everywhere?

Back to what brought me here... Everytime I listen to this song, it reminds me so much of him. In fact there are so many songs that just reminds me of him. He meant so much to me, I really wish that I can walk up to him to just talk to him. Well, yes, I did. I did try, but all I got was "i hope we dont talk". It hurt me so much, like a cut deep into my heart.

Why would he hate me so much? Why is he doing this to me when I have sacrificed so much for him? When I have wasted so much tears on him? When I have been missing him so much? Why is he so important to me? Can I talk to anyone about this at all anymore? Havent Lynn, Chyee and Gina heard enough of my sorrows for him? Who else can I talk to either than writing all I feel in here?

This feeling just keeps coming back...

No comments: