Friday, February 21, 2014

Reminiscence

The other day, I was thinking about Ed, and I remember having diaries before, so I went to look for them. And I found 2 (year 1992 and 1993), that's really a long time.

I spent an hour or more reading both. It was funny what I wrote and how I thought before. It's really nice to have written all these. So much memories... In there, I was writing about Yen and Y, both guys I liked that time. Some on Ed.

And then I thought, Ed really has taken part of my heart. Even Jim, Carl or any other guys have not had so much place in my heart. The people who made so much out of my heart, are Ed and LOL. Well, Mr, I don't know as I know he is always there for me.

I always thought I can't let my kids go out and all. But after reading those, I found out I have been going out at 15. Oh dear.

No comments: