Friday, February 21, 2014

The Time

It's that time again, when you listen not to the music, but every word in the lyrics. A feeling when you want to be alone, be away from everyone. Just the song, the wine and you ... all alone. But there is no such thing anymore. No one will leave you alone. Or should I say, I can't leave them alone. My 2 precious, My Life...

I have the urge to drive out to get a pack of cigg. I don't smoke... just felt like taking a puff.

I have not been thinking of LOL anymore. No fantasies, no imaginations... I would still check his FB, his wife's and his bro's too... Nothing much. Just an updated profile picture on his wife's FB. His elder is really pretty. He is getting fatter, and that only means my pillow is growing... A pillow that I will never hold, that I can never lie on anymore. Oh what the hell.... I said I will not think, will not fantasize anymore.

Ok skip it.

I would want to go out for a drink. A real time with my friends... but Gina decided to ditch me, and stay home instead. I don't blame her. It's just that I need that "time".

No comments: