Friday, March 21, 2014

I want him well...

Few days ago, I had a dream. A very disturbing dream. I dreamt of Ed. His sister called me out of sudden and told me that Ed is really sick in the hospital and asked me to go visit him. He really wants to see me. I went to the hospital and saw him lying there. He held my hand and told me that he really loves me a lot, and before he dies, he needed to see me to tell me this.

Again, it felt so real. And I did wake up in the middle of the dream, thinking, I was so scared. I have the urged to pick up my phone and ask if he was ok. Because I remembered the last time I dreamt of him getting married... A few days later, someone told me he got married.

I was afraid this might come true. I want to see him, but not in his sick bed. I don't want anything to happen to him. The whole night I had the same dream...

Sometimes I wonder why I think so much of him. Nothing has happened, I did not sleep with him. Well, we did kissed, and that's it. Why is he playing such an important part in me?

Others doesnt matter as much...

And I felt so hurt that he didnt invite me to his wedding. I always tell myself, maybe he just didnt want me to know, cause he still loves me. The things I lie to myself about. Hahahaha, well, it's not wrong to have some imaginations.

Anyway, I just hope he is well...

No comments: