Monday, September 07, 2015

Saw Him

Last Saturday I went for lunch. We drop the kids and others while we went to park our car. We then walked to the restaurant. As I walked in, there was this woman and two children walking towards the door where I came in. I looked at her and felt she looked familiar. Without hesitation, I turned my head to find him. There he was sitting right in front of my eyes. He didnt see me, he was paying the bill. I went straight to the toilet. I didnt know what to do. 

In the toilet, I was glad that he was paying, cause the table where we were seated was just next to him. In there, I thought to myself, what if he comes back? What if he left something and had to return to the restaurant. So many things were in my head. 

After about 5 minutes, I went out. I looked at his table, to make sure he did not leave anything behind. I went to my seat. It was ok overall. I didnt feel anything. Not like before. And from this, I am glad that I have gotten over him thoroughly.

After lunch, when I was alone, I messaged Gina. I told her, I bumped into him. And she knew straight away who he was. I told her I was glad I was over with him. She said "Hide in the toilet means no feel?"

Wow, those words... but then, I know I am over him. It's just that I dont want to see him face to face. I dont know what to do or what to say. Just dont let me see him. Please. 

No comments: