Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cadbury's Roasted Almond

Why the title? Yesterday I went to 7-11. As I walked down the chocolate aisle, I saw the Cadbury's Roasted Almond. And I thought of LOL. I remember everytime I meet him, I will buy a bar for him. He likes it and always asked me why I buy for him as it makes him fat. But he'll definitely finish it.

I remember telling him it's love food. We're so in love, that's why I bought that for him. I always love "love food" - chocolates, strawberries, oysters.

I still cannot get myself to actually talk to him or meet him at all. If I have no feelings for him, I'm ok with it. But deep down inside, he still has a part of me. The other day I saw CK. I'm okay. I just wanted to look good in front of him. I have nothing for him at all, he doesnt mean anything to me. That's why, when I saw him, I didnt feel anything at all - just another passerby.

I just cannot imagine meeting LOL on the streets. Should I hide? Should I run? Should I say hi? Please please, I just dont want to know... Just dont let us both meet, please...

No comments: