Monday, October 20, 2008

Its' been quite a while

Last weekend I went for a wedding, where I met some of my old school mates. Didnt talk much with them though, knowing me. I am always like that. Wouldnt start a conversation, wouldnt walk up to them to talk.

Anyway, there he was sitting on the table next to mine. I always have a "good friend" feeling for Ed. He knows quite a lot about me. But since I have been married, we drifted apart and almost lost contact. We have bumped into each other while clubbing sometimes. But having a proper meal, sharing stuffs - no.

About 15 minutes before the dinner ended, aunt may came up to me...

AM : you see, he is wearing the bracelet you gave him
Me : no, i dont think so. it's another one
AM : it is. he told me the other day. he showed me the bracelet and said 'i still keep this, but wonder whether she keeps it or not'. u sure threw away, right?
Me : hmm... >_<

Then I kept wondering, is that really the one I gave him? Does he really still keeps it? If yes, why? Dont tell me he still likes me. Hard to believe. Well, not that I love him so much to want to find out. Just that I am curious. It's always nice to know that there is someone out there that likes you.

I almost forgot that I have actually given him a bracelet. And then many memories flashed through. I have never really loved him. I know he did, well, not too sure though, knowing him. Do you think he would actually love me? He loves everybody.

Many things between us has happened. He was first sat next to me in class. He then left for Singapore for further studies. He called me so often while he was away. He told me how sad he was there, and how much he misses me. He told people that he likes me. When he comes back, he will definitely look for me.

He went to London to visit his sister. He called me everyday when he was there. Then came back with so many presents for me. I went to pick him up from the airport. We went back to his house in TTDI. Nothing happened. I didnt slept with him. And I remembered him telling me, "I love you so much, why do you have to treat me like this?" when I started going out with Mr.

I remember sharing my problems with him, but didnt know when it ended.

Hmm... I just want to know.

No comments: