Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Funny

The other I was thinking of Zdor, kind of miss him. I dont know what feeling is this that I have for him. He is Mr's friend. Well, of course, I'm not expecting to be with him and all. Just that sometimes, I need some daydreaming.

Anyway, I thought..... just imagining, how it would be if one day I were to tell him that I like him. And I would tell him I miss him and all. He would say, yes, I came for a drink with your friends because you said you miss me, and I'm here to let you see me, blah blah blah.

AND the weirdest thing happened, right on that night, when I was in a mall, he was there. I didnt meet him though... But what are the odds? I went home and day dreamt more. The following morning, he messaged me.

It has been quite a while since we last spoke. Almost a year, till yesterday, I spoke to him again. Nothing much, just some stuff about our friends and all.

Weird.......

No comments: