Friday, September 27, 2013

HE again

The other night I dreamt of him. We were suppose to go into a room where a lot of people were there. He pulled me back and said, "wait, let's take picture first." He held his phone up and took some pictures of him & I really close together. Then I woke up.

We do skype these days, but not as much as before. I always have this feeling that he doesnt talk to me as much as before is because he has some "feelings" for me. I know I am crazy. But no harm thinking right? Once in a while, you need to feel needed.

Anyway, that day I told him I was kind of relieve that Mr is going away for a week. Then I can do what I want, have a little me-time. I said I will wake him up for breakfast. He said he will not, and dont know how people can wake up so early, dont understand.

I told him, do something different. I will wake him up for breakfast, then we go lunch, then go horrow movie (he is very afraid of watching horror... like me) and then massage and drink.
He said "Can hold hand?" Yup, he is humourous at times.

No comments: