Tuesday, September 03, 2013

HE

I did mention in the past posts, that he knows me well. It's great to have someone that understands you. It's really weird that I have this feeling. I don't love him, but sometimes I would miss him, and I like being with him.

The other day we went for a massage, but needed to wait 1 hour. Before that I told him I needed a drink, we went around looking for places, but everywhere's kinda full. So I told him, we just go grab a non-alcoholic drink instead. As we walked by, he went into another pub. He said "You drink tea?"
We ordered beer...

After that pint, we went for massage. By the time it ended, it was already late.

That's the thing about him. He will make you feel special... Why would he even bother going around looking for alcohol for me? He can just forget about the whole thing and drink tea instead. It's really good to have such feeling again.

No comments: