Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Black Dress

I remember reading from some magazines about a ladies' wardrobe. There has to be a black dress. Well, I assume every girl on earth has a black dress, it's a need to have piece. Unfortunately, I don't have one. I am a person who is not a fashion freak. Although each month I spend a lot on magazines, they have no effect on me or whatsoever.

Sometimes, I really think, whether I am a real lady. For whatever function, I only need 15minutes to prepare whereas my friends take hours. I don't wear make up as much. Well, for a formal wedding dinner last weekend, I only had lipstick, mascara and blusher, no foundation nor two way cake were dapped on my face. Why is this so? Does it mean I have natural beauty or merely laziness?

When there is a girls get together, they would talk about shopping, sales, cosmetics, fashion etc etc. Not to say I have no interest in those, but all I can say is that I am a simple person. I don't like all these.

I always complain that I'm fat but I never do anything about it. I would join gym, but not go as often. I would eat as much as I could. Is this how a lady should be? Maybe after a night out in the pubs, I will have one-day determination to go on a diet, after that one day, I will go back to normal.

There is only one person on earth whose words has effect on me. Yes, it's LOL. I remembered he saying that he doesn't like girls with stretch marks, the very next day I went to Guardian Pharmacy and got myself a stretch mark reducer and also this bathing thing who reduces stretch marks apparently.

He said that my finger nails doesn't look nice, I went for manicure the next day.

I'm not saying that he criticise me, he doesn't. In fact he always make me feel on top of the world. He would tell people that he's with the most beautiful person on earth, saying that I am so slim. He does make me feel important, make me feel confident...

Well, I think I should go get myself a little black saviour dress.

1 comment:

uno said...

hi,

I stumbled upon yo're blog by mistake.But I some how liked it, might be coz I thought ya're very frank.
But let me tell ya one thing.
The guy ya call LOL doesn't exactly love ya.
I can make it out from the line "If there is no one-carat diamond ring, he doesn't deserve you."

If he really loved ya, he should have told ya things would console ya ,not those things which wud make yo're life more miserable.

Being a lover is very much different from being a husband, may be ya shud think more rationaly