Wednesday, October 12, 2005

He Who Loves Me Not

I opened my blog today to find a comment. I was glad that finally someone came to share my thoughts. It is always nice to know that someone is out there. Anyway, he mentioned that LOL might not be that in love with me. That was indeed one question I have doubts about.

I was so desperate then, that I went to a tarot reader. She told me the same, she said she can't seem to see love in him for me. At that time I chose not to believe as to make myself felt better. Come to think of it now, maybe he really isn't that into me after all, but still I will love him for all I could.

Is it fair to love and not being loved in return? It hurts me so much to see people in love. Well, don't get me wrong I am not a bad-hearted person. I want happiness in all those who i know. It is just that i feel bad that I cannot end up with the love of my life. Why love when you are not sure you have love in return? People around me tend to think that i am a waste of time to still have hope for him. What can I do? I am not a computer, I do not have a harddisk in me which I can delete whatever files I don't want. I have written, LOL is already in me, and being a human, there is no way I can get him out.

That's the beauty of loving someone. Loving and not hoping to be loved in return. That is silly to say but it is so true. when you are in love, there is nothing more than being with him.

2 comments:

Eternity said...

which would you rather be:
a. to be loved and feel the blissfulness but you don't love him back
b. to love him with all your heart but he does not love you
it's hard to find a 2-way thing here. life is never fair. how sad.

uno said...

I share the same feeling you have about love.

When u love someone, you never have a deal that the other person will love you back.

It is just that u love him/her unconditionaly. If your love is true and he is worth your love.

Somewhere down the line he will come back to you.

IF he do not come back, then just think that he is not worth your unconditional love.