Monday, October 31, 2005

The Change

People tend to change once they are married. How true is this? Does this occur to women only or does men change too? Well, I have changed, I should say a lot, indeed. Is this because I am married to someone I don't love or is this another chip in us that change us automatically.

I used to be a yes woman. Everything that Mr. likes, I will like, whatever he does, I will follow. Maybe this was why he took things for granted. I hate to be what I am now. I hate the change. I want to be a great wife. But, with Mr. as my husband, can I?

How many people out there has not change after the vows? Am I not understandin enough? Or am I taking things for granted now? Do I really care how he feels?

I was doing some thinking yesterday. I hate to be where I am now. I feel sufficated. But who brought me into this? After yesterday's thoughts, it's clearly me. Why am I being so unfair to Mr. To think of it, I have been living in misery after LOL came into my life. He has been on my mind 24/7. Is this what I want?

I love him, and I still do. But this is messing up my life. I cannot continue this. From the moment I put on the ring, I should be fair to Mr. and I will be fair to him from now. I need a life.

No comments: