Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Pretty & Nice

Why is he always calling me and not Mr? That is a question I can't answer. Does he likes me? Or it is just merely a friendly call. If I am not mistaken, I have mentioned this earlier that I am pretty, well not hot but pretty and simple. Although being a mother of one, I still find guys checking me out when I shop or dine. I am not saying that I look stunning, maybe it is the simplicity that attracts them.

A lot of people or should I say friends thinks that I am easy to be with. There are people saying that they feel comfortable talking to me. I am not flitatious, I am just being me. That is why I hate the pretencious people.

I was too stupid to have doubts on LOL. I am just afraid that he might not love me as much after we end up together and that was one of the reasons I ended. How can I be so low in confidence when everyone around me thinks that I am pretty and nice? Well, I guess only Mr does not appreciate me. I know, you never appreciate until you have lost them. Maybe I will have to loose Mr. before knowing that he is the one.

Like now, not being with LOL is the biggest regret in life. I still go around telling people that I love LOL a lot. I think of him 24/7. I cannot find one day that I don't think of him. I am obsessed to him. He is already a part of me.

No comments: