Tuesday, November 08, 2005

One Way Street

I met up with gina yesterday. We had a long buddy-talk. We shared a bit of everything, her new boyfriend to my old relationship. At that moment both of us from liking to be loved thought loving is better. Well, are we never contended? I know it's always great being loved, but by a man you don't love - does it mean still great?

She said she has changed for this new guy. She has never been so patient with a guy. Is this really love? Does the sacrifice & change tell? Well, I guess in life there is nothing as having the best of both worlds. When you are this, you want that. When you are that, you longed for this. Why are we human always searching for trouble? Never ending problems. We can live a better and simple life, but what is in us that made us want more?

I told gina what life I'm in now. Mr. is definately not the man I want for myself as well as for my baby. She having known me for the past 10 years, knows that I'm pampered, I loved attentions. I want a simple life, a simple family. I want a husband who has a proper job and comes home for dinner everyday. A father who share my baby-task with me. Someone who understands, someone who cares..... Someone who loves & understands baby, like me.

That's why LOL's always in my mind. I still remember he telling me how he spent his evening playing football with kids in the field opposite his house. I still remember how he asked his niece to hug him till he can't breathe. I don't know whether LOL is a good husband, but I'm sure he is a great dad.

Why am I where I am now? Is this fate? Is this meant to be? Is this the route that I will walk for the rest of my life? Is there a way leading me back? Will there be any u-turn or no entry signs ahead? Or merely a one way street till the end?

3 comments:

uno said...

There is nothing that u can not change. Life will be a one way ride if you want it to be. The best for you will be to enjoy each and every small things happen on the way. Keep your eyes and ears open, u never know what u find on the way.
Good to know that you are giving Mr. a chance

uno said...

Thankx for the comments on my blog..
Thought abt replying for it on your own blog. My friends are gonna laugh at me if I write these things in my blog :-)

>> go for it, change while u still >>can. the world's so much to >>explore

Wish I could still get her...
But she don't want to disobey her parents..

Too long a story to summarize in a comment.

Anyway by now she should have started loving her fiance..

It is Ok, I just want her to be happy. May be, I will find someone somewhere..

uno said...

>>wife said...

>> someday, somehow, somewhere.... >>there'll be someone!

Thankx.
She was the best and the perfect!!!
But what to do....
have to move on.

Try to do something to change yo're life. May be talk to Mr. or do something like that..
U never know, May be he might understand u...

How long can u live yo're life as
somebody else??
Hopefully these things do not affect yo're son..