Thursday, November 24, 2005

Battle Between Past & Future

I am a very sensitive person. I tend to keep a lot of things - old notes. I have a bag filled with notes. Not only LOL's notes, but some of my own words or thoughts. We did lots of sms and I jotted down every single word on paper. Once in a while I will take them out and read them and would cry to myself. Why am I doing this?

Anyway, as I was going through the notes, I came across a phrase,
"Will there be a future if the past is present?"

This is so true. If we don't leave the past behind us, will we ever be happy? Is there anything in the future which we can look forward to? Why do some people choose to live in the past? Isn't the future more important? Or has the past put a stop to our future? I think this is some kind of battle between the past and the future.

Is there a way where we can get the best of both worlds? The best way to live a life without regret is to live from old to young. Just imagine we live from 80 then 79 then 78 then ........ We knew so much at age of 80, so as we move younger, we know what we want. There will be no regrets.

1 comment:

Eternity said...

i personally believe there is no future if we live in the past.