Thursday, November 24, 2005

Girly Chat

It has been a great 2-week. I have shared so much with Gina. We talked and cried and shared so much.
Do we only have ONE love of ours lives? Can there be another? To me he is LOL, to her he is Navi. Why is it that we are like that? The more we talked the sadder we got.

These are bits and pieces of our conversation.

Me: I think my life is always as expected... birth, school, dating, married, have kids, teach & learn, die..
There's is just one route, nothing out of the expectation.
Me: I love him, I dont know why, I think we can never let this men off our head.
Me: They are humans too, we definately is someone important in their life.
Me: They can never forget us.

She: I don't know why you let him go last time.
She: We live in regret. How can we not treasure them before?
She: Love of our life is like the socket point, you can only have one connection.

We talked a lot but I have forgotten most of them. At that time, we were so down, we cried. Why did we get ourselves into such a life? Are ladies like us worth a life like this? We are happy overall, except we can't find love. Is there life without love? How can one be happy when love is not present.

Some say you will not get drunk if you are sad. Is that true? We went out for a drink the other day. Drank quite a lot, returned home sober. Does that mean we are sad? Do we need alcohol to tell us we are sad?

No comments: