Friday, August 03, 2007

I Need It

Sometimes I really wish I can go out find someone to have sex with and forget about everything. Meaning having a one night stand. But I am too afraid to do that and I have never tried it before. I really want to have sex and I really mean it. I know this is crazy to have a man beside me every night and thinking of something else.

I dont know why, since I met LOL until today, it's so difficult for me to get myself to have sex with him. Lynn told to just do it, and think of it as a neccesity. Well, if I want to have sex, why can't I just have it with someone I know? Why am I pulling back?

I have to quietly masturbate. That is just so sad. I wish I can just drive up to Melaka and knock on LOL's door and make great love to him...

1 comment:

uno said...

I think you should not go for a one night stand. I am telling this only because, sometime in future Mr. might know about this and that might affect your life and your kids. Everyone will think about you as a sex starved lady who does not care for your family. Nobody will care about what you are going through and what Mr. is NOT doing!!!

I don't know how much masturbating can help.. may you might be doing it now also.. I think you should masturbate thinking about LOL without any guilty feeling or any hangups.. I am not not an expert on this.. but may be that might help!!