Saturday, August 04, 2007

Yes OR No

"Hi, Just want you to know that you're thought of on your special day even if I never call, sms, email or msn. Well, I figured all this technology is too convenient and unsincere in many ways. Old fashioned as I am but I guess it says it all. My wishes for you "health & happiness" Oh yeah "Happy Birthday". Your presence in the world does make a whole lot happier."

Yesterday I met up with Klo. He handed me some birthday gifts, a birthday card and some souviners he bought while he was away. And the above was what he wrote in the card. I know that he has always love me, eventhough he is married now.

Sometimes in life it's really funny. I have Klo who loves me unconditionally, while I feel the same towards LOL. Why is it always like that? I have no feelings for Klo. I just dont want to loose such a great friend.

So do you think that LOL will think the same? Maybe he really has no feelings for me anymore but doesnt want to loose a friend like me. Oh dear, this is so weird. Maybe all these years of missing and loving him is a waste of time. It's no use clapping with one hand. What an idiot have I become?

Does it actually matters now whether or not he still loves me? Whether it's a YES or NO, I will hurt as much... So I have chose to not know the answer.

No comments: