Friday, August 17, 2007

I Cried...

I have not been talking to Mr for the past 4 days. I know I am wrong but I dont know why something is holding me back. Instead of feeling bad or guilty, I was angry. I was thinking of all the bad things of him. And the worse thing is I'm ok with it.

I didnt mind staying in the house and not talk at all. Do you think I will give in like every other time? Everytime when I am angry, it wont be long. He just say a few words and that's it. I will talk to him again, even if I am still angry. Why is it that everytime when he is angry it has to be so long and I need to like beg him or let him scold a round only its ok.

I am kind of fed up with this. I hate it and I thought, if there is another time that I am angry I will NOT give in so easily. Anyway, I have my kids with me, that's more than enough.

Another thing is that I have bought stocks. Not as much as I have ever before. And today the market went down 60+ points. I am damn shit. I am so sad.

No comments: