Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm Fed Up

I am trying so much to stay in this marriage and I am doing fine cause every time I look at my kids, everything bad will be forgotten. I just don't know how long more I can stand. I am really fed up.

I don't like him going out or sleeping so late at nights, I hate him waking up late and doing nothing. I know he has money, but how long can these last? Can he survive with that little money?

I hate him not appreciating what I have done for the kids. I have been waking up every night to feed my kid. And I have to wake up early to go work. Instead of helping me, he goes out. In his mind, it's always going out at night. Can't he spend his late nights helping me with the kids and let me rest? At least 2 days a week.

Why is he always thinking of going out? Is this what a married man should do? Is this what a family is called? I am a simple woman. I want a normal married family life. Is that too much to ask? I only want my husband to wake up early to work, to come home for dinner, to spend time in the house with me & the kids. If he can't help me with my kids, at least appreciate what I have done. He is more concern with the maid not having enough sleep than me having to work 24 hours a day!!

The other day I looked back at the surveillance camera, I looked like a superwoman, attending to 2 kids and fixing a shelf I just bought. I don't mind doing all these and more, but why am I not being appreciated for the things that I have done? Have I done anything less? Have I not done anything? Are these not enough?

I think he has a mind set thinking I will not leave him. Why not? Why do I need to stay with him when I don't need him at all? It seemed I can leave by myself, I can do everything by myself. I think he cannot live without me. He depends on me for everything. He needs me to do this, do that, do everything. Until one day I cannot control the fire in me, I will burst out and that will be too late.

Should I actually sit down and talk to him? I really don't want my kids to grow up in a single parenthood. And I know I will not re-marry for the sake of my kids. I just love them too much.

No comments: