Thursday, September 27, 2007

Should He Know?

Should I send this link to him? Should he know how I feel? Does it matter? So what if he knows? Are we going to leave our family and kids behind? Are we going to create an affair? Will we stay where we are? Or he will just treat this as a piece of joke and show everyone how important he is to me and laugh about it?

Can he keep this to himself and continue to read to find out what I have been going thru?

I would want to know more about him. I googled him, but nothing came up. Does his wife have a blog? I don't care about the wife, I only want to know how is he. Does he really love the wife? Or just marry for the sake of marrying? Who is the wife? Does he still care? Does he thinks of me? Does he even remember me?

Sometimes, I really feel like sending him this link and maybe he would comment on it.

But as I have mentioned earlier, does it matter? Whether or not he still loves me, I will still be hurt at whatever answer he gives. YES - what can I do? I cannot just leave. NO - I will be so hurt, knowing all my missing & loving him is a waste of time.

So I guess, again I am leaving this blog to myself...

No comments: