Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Do We Lie?

Yesterday I was watching Desperate Housewives. Well, it did not inspire me as much as Sex & the City, but it still do a little. Anyway, there was one phase I got myself to think about... "Do we lie to ourselves every night before we sleep?"

Well, I'm quite sure a lots of us do. Everynight before I sleep, I will imagine about all the things that could happen to LOL & me. Also, I always tell myself how much LOL loves me on the other side, how he would stay single just to be with me. But, does he really still love me? Is he still staying single hoping that we will be together again? Or am I just lieing to myself?

If he really is staying single because of me, does it mean I'm not lieing? People are often so comfortable with the imaginative life that they would rather be in the imagination world. Is that why people tend to day dream?
Why do people lie to themselves? To live better? Or to feel less guilty? Or even to be more important? Where does all these thoughts and imaginations lead you to? To be with your loved one again? Is it right to lie to oneself? Even people with the smallest imagination is considered lieing? Or should I just use the word imagine instead of lie?

No comments: