Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What are friends for?

After watching Desperate Housewives, I thought the characters do resembled most of the people around me. Well, I should say I'm Susan, the only thing different is that I'm not a housewife, I am a working mother. I always put people in front of me. I'm always concern with how people look at me. So whatever I do, I will make sure it's right. And the best thing is, I can never make decision. I need support in whatever I do. I need opinions, just like Susan, wanting opinion from her lovable daughter.

Well, I will start with Bree. A friend of mine is totally like her. She wants to look good in front of everyone. no matter how bad something went, she will never let us know. There was once, before she was pregnant, her husband was treating her so bad, but in front of us, she still tells us how loving they were. We being the outsider can see clearly how bad the marriage was and yet she can still tell us how good the husband's treating her. How can someone be so pretencious? Is that what you call friends?

Sometimes I wonder, how can we live without friends? Well, I don't know bout you, but I definately cannot. There are a lot of friends out there, but only one or two you can really talk to. Well, I have 3, to be exact - Lynn, Gina & Chyee. This 3 girlfriends of mine know most of me...Hmm... there is a guyfriend though, Carl. He was well, still is so much in love with me now. Well, we will go to that a little later.

Now, I was saying, how can someone actually live without telling how they feel? For me, if I don't get it out of my chest, I will have sleepless nights. No matter how bad things are, I have to solve it there and then. I cannot leave things to the next day.

No comments: