Monday, August 08, 2005

Y love when not 4ever...

"Why Love When Not Forever? Why time never kill?"

Carl has this in his display name in the MSN. I could answer his second question. I replied him, Because when you start to love someone, it goes under your skin, flows through your blood in your body to the heart. That is why time can never kill. No matter how long it takes, there will never be a permanent deletion. It takes forever to forget someone, whether he is the enemy, your friend or just a colleague. Not to mention the love of your life.

What cracked my mind was the first question. Well, do we only love when it is forever? Or if you think it's not forever, we shouldnt even start at all. But how many people out there can be certain whether the relationship is going to last? When I first started it with LOL, I thought to myself, he is the one, I wanna be with him and love him forever. But things just went the other way....I still love him and I know it's going to be forever.

Loving is forever, but not being with that someone is it still consider loving? After not being with that person, does the loving stops there? If that is so, why is it that I haven't seen LOL for so long but I still love him so much???

No comments: