Monday, August 22, 2005

Easier Said Than Done

The other day I got a message from Gina. The message read, "I think I really miss Nav a lot, and I hate myself being so. I felt so useless n life is meaningless. Y can't get over him?" I told her, I'm not in the position to advise, as I am not any better. How can the two best friends end up having love problems? I always tell her, she is better than me. She still can choose, whereas I'm already a mother.

I know how she feels. You may be strong at times, but there definately will be times when you miss him so much. I seemed to be over him, but sometimes, he's like right in front of me. How can I not miss him? If you have watched Sex & the City, you would know how Big affected Carrie. It's exactly how LOL affects me. According to Carrie, it goes down her skin. To me, it went downt he skin through my veins, carried by blood right into my heart.

We all have regrets in life. Most of the people I know regretted something in life. Chyee, Gina .... some got even more, others just denies it. Well, as for me, I do admit I regret. It's just life, there is nothing called perfect. Even saint makes mistakes. It's just a fact of realisation....

No comments: