Monday, August 22, 2005

So Near Yet So Far

I just got back from Melaka. I've got this thing about Melaka. I've always loved this state, even before I knew LOL. I love those antiques. I would spend hours strolling along Jonker Walk. Looking at the antiques and enjoying the historical feel.

Oh, I was saying about the Melaka trip. When I reached the toll, a lot of memories came back. I was with Klo & Jee. Actually Klo reminds me a lot of LOL. Maybe they are from the same place. The way they talked and some words they used. I love & hate to see Klo. Seeing him makes me think of LOL more. I really wish I could be with him again, but as an adult, what has past has past. Let it be, and never look back.

I went somewhere near LOL's office. I really missed him. Every time I get onto the Seremban Highway, I would think, if I was with him, this is the route home. How nice. Why is it that we always regret in life? Although, I have not been to Melaka a lot of times, I can remember quite a number of places. I still remember he bringing me to a KFC Restaurant, and we always joke about this. Not that he doesn't want to bring me to better food, but we had our first time and by the time we finished, it was already late. No more restaurants opened. Anyway, those were the days.

I really wanted to call Melaka my home, why did I acted so childish before? Being in the same state, or might even be on the same street the whole weekend, and yet I can't see him or even give him a call. That's so sad. I think he must be really angry with me now, cause I have changed my number and didn't give him.

No comments: