Thursday, August 04, 2005

Once in a Lifetime...

What is it in a marriage? Do ppl just marry for the sake of company? Is it better to marry someone you dont love or just stay single forever?

Would you be happy being with someone you dont love? You will be facing him/her for the rest of your life. How can you wake up every morning to someone you dont love? Why do ppl make so much mistakes in a life? We only live once a life, why are we letting it past unhappily? Shouldnt we make the best out of it? This is the very person who will be with you for the rest of your life, not your parents, not your siblings, not your children nor your friends. So why are there still people making mistake when choosing their spouse? Dont they know the importance of marriage? Or do they take it as just any other matter? Just another paper signed....

As we grow up, we learn more, we demand more and give less. This is just life. Well, I dont know about you, but as for me, I didnt know what I wanted until I had my baby. Is it too late to know what you want in a husband when you are already a mother of one?

Some say, "Be contended, you went this far why wanna start all over again?" Some say, "Why not? It's never too late for anything, you live once a lifetime, remember?"
I always thought it would be great to actually follow the latter, but well, I am human, how can I just leave like that. And for all the people out there who knows me, knows that I will stay put, until something happens....Just sit and wait

No comments: