Monday, August 15, 2005

To Love or Be Loved

When I was younger, people tend to ask questions like "Would you be with someone who loves you more or with someone you love more?" or "Would you marry someone who loves you a lot but not so rich, or to someone who is rich but doesnt really love you?"

Are these questions which passes through all teenagers? Last time my answer was to be with the person who loves me more. But as time passed, my answer changed. I always thought it would be nice to be loved. Well, I'm not saying that it's not nice being loved, it's just that I think, if asked again, I will say "Follow Your Heart" . When it comes to relationship, follow your heart, not your head.

Well, this answer I got it from LOL. He told me that he regretted letting me go. He should have followed his heart. At that moment, I thought I had the same answer. But what the heck, we were both to stupid to have let each other go. Were we too young? I guess I really was. As for him, I think it's the ego.
Until the second time, only did we realised.. but it was too late. Thinking of all the things, I have made a terrible mistake. Why do people realise the mistake only after they have done it? Dont they know it before it's done?

Is that why there is no one live without regret?

No comments: